AIC- BV Foundation (AIC BVF) is registered under Company as Section 8 of Companies Act 1956. It has been established with support from Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog, Government of India as Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV). The Main Objectives are as under:—
- To Promote Commerce and Industry in state of Bihar
- To Promote Entrepreneurship & Start up through Innovation & Incubation
- To establish World Class Incubation Facilities ,including not limited to
(a) Suitable Physical Infrastructure including
(B) Lab Facilities
(C) Co-sharing Space and
(D) Facilitation for Financial support & Patent Right
- To Provide support to start ups or Innovators in core sectors of economy (e.g Agriculture, Clean energy & Sustainable technology) es ,Education, Housing, Transportation, IOT, Robotics, 3-D Printing & AI, Water Sanitation etc.)
- To encourage Creation of New Technologies and Intellectual Property.
- To Support and carry out any other activities relevant to promotion ,strengthen and incubation of start up in the country .
Function of AIC-BV
- Assist the incubatees in creating a sustainable, scalable & profitable business model.
- Provide physical infrastructure and value-added support services to Start-up.
- Create a strong network of mentors who would provide sector specific knowledge & real-world practical guidance.
- Conduct events and inspirational programs
- Provide trainings and mentorship to entrepreneurs
- Forge partnerships and networks with academia, industry, funding sources, existing incubators and others for the start-ups to leverage.
- Enable access to prototyping facilities, test beds, markets, and pilot implementation for the product/services.
“To strengthen the Ecosystem of Bihar towards fostering Entrepreneurship”
- Nurturing grass route innovations
- Brining technology to Bihar and creating access and linkage between the entrepreneurs and technology
- Becoming one stop solution provider
- Promote Entrepreneurship through education, training and institutional strengthening
- Identify policy gas and propose solution